Monday, April 23, 2007

Getting Flipped

As mandated by my professional superiors, tomorrow I embark on a three day training seminar from the Flip Flippen Group. By Thursday afternoon I will be either a teaching machine willing to give up my Playa Ways an adopt all under privilege kids or an even more cynical oaf ready to set off The Revolution for my own personal gain.


Before this can happen, its time for some Quick Shots….

1.The first shot goes to Boston Red Sox, who swept the Yankee’s at Fenway Park this past weekend for the first time since 1990 (Greenwell be thy name!). It is a huge mental boost for New England, but means little 17 games into in a 162 game season.

1a. I love the fact Dice-K went after A-Rod and Jeter. We can expect nothing less when he is being tutored by none other then Julian Tavarez. 2 Shots

2. I continue to use the phrase “Spartans….Tonight We Dine in Hell” for practically everything. I makes me rugged. More on this later.

3. The Best Two words in Sports will be heard a bunch in the next 8 weeks. The term “Game Seven” is like linguistic smack for true sports fans. Tonight we have our first of the Spring, as the Stars face the Canucks. This earns us all 5 shots.

4. Speaking of Mr. Brownstone, will the Josh Hamilton autobiography be entitled “Josh Hamilton: Don’t do Smack!”?. I hope so. I am currently awaiting the up coming “Peyton Manning: Still not Tom Brady”.

5. The Sebastian Telfair era just got even worse. Nice job.

6. I have not signed with a agent, in hopes of retaining my College Eligibility for the up coming Basketball Season. However, this may go for not if I am selected in the late rounds on Sunday. My insiders tell me the Texans are interested. 4 Shots.

7 Steve Berthiaume is the greatest ESPN personality ever. “Fundamentally Sound…”3 Shots.

8. Native Irish chicks love The Prez. 5 Shots. (I some how just recently found this out. Apparently I am just American enough to be seen as tough and rugged, “like a cowboy”. Needless to say, I bought a cowboy hat)

9. This is the greatest thing ever. 5 Shots.

10. The Greatest TV Shows of all time. The Simpsons, Seinfield, South Park, The Cosby Show, Chappelle Show. That’s it …That’s the list. 10.Shots…..

As Always,

Strength and Honor...Byah!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home