Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Vacations Blow

Happy National Library Week!

As an Arbitor of American values, I find vacations to be a truly American pastime. A pastime however, that Karma has aparently determined I will never get to actually enjoy again.

I celebrated National Library Week (AKA my Spring Vacation) by having my car break down driving through my beloved Eastern Connecticut. Thus, I have been stranded in my apartment grading papers and listening to metal during a vacation week...again. You may recall new brakes precluded the Prez from enjoying Christmas break. I had been planning and waiting for this time off since since Febuary. At this rate, the Prez will end up being hit by a bus in June and be forced to spend my summer vacation in traction. I can't wait. To paraphrase Wilde, my walls and I are dualing it out on an hourly basis.

Operation Carribean Island may be put into action 15 years early....Where is the Absinthe when you need it?

So ,Again ....Happy National Library Week......now go read a book....

Hands Up, Fists Closed, Eyes Open.....

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home