Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm Bringing Sexy Back....

The Alternative Rock Stylie of the week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_O2L7NZm6o

First, a few thoughts on The General's wedding and Southern California.

The ceremony was awesome. We brought some shitty weather (for SoCal standards) with us, but it didn't really dampen any spirits. Like any time I travel, I was apparently a huge dick to everyone around me, but I didn't really care. Plus, everyone survived, so the rest is lost to history. It turns out that the 619 has awesome breakfast spots, and any time you stop at an In and Out Burger after some Gin and Juice at the pub in Little Itay, all is right with the world. With that said, driving in San Diego is a joke. It is no wonder they elected a jackass hack to run the state, everyone is more worried about dying on the interstate. I got lost with natives and tourists alike. The only real disappointment was that I ate no Mexican food this time around. Next time, I invade Mexico and play some golf at the San Diego Golf Institute. Good Luck to the bride and groom......Oh yeah, only one of my students was taken out of school in cuffs for freaking out on the first day I was in Cali. I guess I could be flattered, but apparently the events are unrelated.

On to the Trivial Rant....

One December 30th, CBS will air the World Video Game Championships. I for one, feel that this is a step in the right direction......toward the genetic evolution of humanity as we know it. Can Championship Masturbation be far away? I think (hope) not.

In related news, having the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show on CBS rules. God Bless America. I was going to go with a running commentary, but I’ve got...…work…..to do.

People call me cynical. Me!?

It is holiday season again, and the saving grace for us all will again be the annual “Christmas Story” marathon on TNT.

The IPod Nano will enable me to smuggle radical leftist music and South Park into my classroom every day.

That Studio 60 show could not be less relevant. Simply awful. The genius that is Nate Cordry is being wasted.

Time to Play Odds Makers…

What are the Odds of that Britney Spears and Paris Hilton double team some dude this week? The Prez is going with a solid 95%.

What are the Odds I get my a Victoria’s Secret Gift Card for someone this Christmas? I am going on record, 25%.

What are the Odds Chinese Democracy comes out before Christmas? I am going with 65%. It’s been well over a decade, and Axl Rose is totally freaking crazy. However, he has to recoup the 20 million bucks some how. A Christmas release would send it on its way.

What are the Odds Manny Ramirez gets dealt before Spring Training? 0% …..Thats right, The Big Squaduush. Now that J.D. Drew is on board(Ughhh), the only way to salvage the situation is to move Willi Mo to first base and have an order in the middle of Ortiz, Manny, Drew, and Willi Mo. We must then hope against hope Drew stays healthy and is not the malcontent the media has made him out to be.

What are the Odds that Rocky Six is worse then Rocky Five? You idiots, Rocky Five never happened…..

Strength and Honor Comrades….Viva La Résistance….

1 Comments:

Blogger IC said...

I want more ramblings!!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home