Friday, March 09, 2007

The Next President....Keeping it Real

This week I asked a group of Juniors who they would like to see be the next President of the United States. I figured the list would consist of your run of the mill celebutant losers and country music stars who have destroyed America.

While I was totally right, I came up with my own celebutant list.

The problem arises when you consider the fact that as much as an election can change things, the current state of affairs are such that no election can signal the death blow to hypocrisy and tyranny. They are everpresent in American life. All we can seek to do is chip away at it....and do our part. This time I reverted to what I would like if peace was on the horizon.

On with the list....

1.Chris Rock-Cuz "Head of State" was fantastic.

2.Ralph Nader-If only for a few months. He would probably loose it and end up moving to Canada.

3. Tom Brady-What a leader....

4. Fred Hampton Jr.-Fists Raised, Heads up, Eyes Up....repeat

5. Tony Kornhisier-Thats it thats the list...I Win....

6. Matthew McConaughey-Simply put, he could be Reagan with a tan..allllrightallrightallllright....

7.Barack Obama-May he one day be seen as a conservative

8.Jack Bauer-He's like Macgyver, but he kills terrorists

9.David Stern- Freedom could expand to parts unknown and urban hellscapes, .....like Detroit

10.Bill Russell-Eleven Championship Rings. Eleven!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home